Thursday, January 5, 2012

Going out and about

I wake up and while Ed and I are eating breakfast, we are actually chit chatting. Usually we talk and discuss stuff but with me hearing him, we chit chatted about this and that and just chit chatted. Was nice. Meredith suggested that he read aloud to me so I will learn his voice. I also read aloud so I can hear my own voice and practice my speech. So we are eating breakfast together and just chit chatting and lovin this! Its awesome. Ed goes to work and I plan my day. I went out to all the shops I frequently shop and re introduced myself and told them that I wanted to hear what they sounded like. I went to the cleaners, my favorite consignment shop, (Consign It on Forest Dr , tell 'em I sent ya), my jeweler (Artisan Jewelry on Forest Dr), The Green Phenix (located on Sunnyside Dr again tell 'em I sent ya) Also Estate Liquidators. And while there I found that perfect chair that I just had to have  lol Anyway, it was fun to go see all my shopkeeper friends that have been so patient and kind in dealing with me. There were hugs all around and even a few tears shed. Its awesome....I have a friend in the hospital so I thought I would go see her. I made it through the parking garage but once I entered the corridors, I was uneasy as I heard what I think was the PA system, the housekeeping carts and this screeching noise. I thought maybe I was interfering with some equipment. I have to admit that I started to feel anxious and left without seeing my friend. Felt awful afterwards. I decided to tough up and go try again which I did and she was asleep! Ticked me off. Almost woke her too  lol But I didnt. I went to Target YUCK! I have no idea what I heard but one thing I did....a small girls voice. So precious. I went to the mother introduced myself and had to tell her that her childs voice was my first childs voice to hear and its just beautiful and for her to embrace it and enjoy. We hugged and cried. It was awesome. You have no idea! Spent more money so I decided to call it a day. Man what a day. So much to take in...I forgot to mention that this morning I also heard my tea pot water boiling and my dog lapping water...go figure...another big day....nighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment